Thursday, May 5, 2016

Remove Html tab from rich text editor for certain users

Hi All,
In previous I am working on JIRA & their is one ticket is related to how we remove the HTML tab from rich text editor for cetain user.
My colleague Hümmer, Christopher (init) also provide me a supported document that help me a lot. That you can found here:
By getting help from this url I found the solution that are below mentioned how we can achieve this requirement :
For remove HTML tab from RT for certain user ,just navigate to:
"/sitecore/system/Settings/Html Editor Profiles/profile you want/buttons/HTML view". and deny read-access on that for your users.


Hope this is helpful for you. Please give suggestion and feedback both are welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the best information on Rich Text Editor. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete