Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Sitecore Powershell to search a keyword in all item fields - Part 2

Hi All,

As I promised last time in my previous blog, related to search keywords in all item fields for enhancing the utility, that can be dynamically picked as a value, and we can use that as a tool. To make it more iterative,  I added a few lines of powershell code to make it more iterative, and as a result, we now have a single interactive powershell tool for dynamically searching keywords with a user-friendly display.

Find the script for the same in the section below.

https://github.com/gaurarun777/SitecorePowerShell/blob/main/PowerShellKeyWordSearch-Final.ps1

Here below some screenshots for more understanding:






Please let me know if you require a different version of this as well. I'll make an effort to update it in accordance with the advice. All suggestions are welcome.

I hope you enjoy this Sitecore blog. Stay tuned for more Sitecore related articles.

Till that happy Sitecoring :)

Please leave your comments or share this article if it’s useful for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment